Monday, July 7, 2008

Brotherly Love

Remember I called my brother and left him a message on his voice mail a few days ago? Well, here's his response, which I've copied verbatim from Facebook:

"You sound like a mouse.....in a good way! I had no idea who you were on the vm until you said it was you! Bet you look like a million dollars!"

So I told him to check my blog for pictures. And then he responded by sending me a note and photo on my phone:


"Is this what your face looks like? Get it fixed!"

Now that's what I call brotherly love. He's lucky to live in Atlanta while I'm here in South Bend. Otherwise, I might return the favor by punching him in the guts! ;0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh, sibling love- my brother's favorite thing to say to me pre-op was (with hand motions and everything) "chisel, chisel" or "zzzzz" (his imitation of a bone saw). he did, however, make a trip home (to cleveland from columbus) to visit me the day i came home from the hospital.
-melissa

Michelle said...

So nice to hear that buzzing sound, eh? :0) Glad you could relate to this brotherly love!

:0)
M