Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Out of Commission

This will be my last post for the next few days. We're all up getting ready to go to Memorial Hospital (or the Spa, as I like to call it). I need to check-in by 5:30am. The surgery begins at 7:30am sharp.

Not only have I been nervous about the very near future, the last two days I've had a runny nose, sneezes, and a sore throat. For the love, this is the last thing I need right now. Dr. Wong called Dr. Asdell about this yesterday and relayed the message to drink plenty of fluids while I could (but not after midnight). So I did. My throat is still a bit scratchy, but methinks this will be the least of my worries.

So it's almost time to go. Hopefully, Sean and Erica will be able to blog about how I'm doing later today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck! see you on the post-op side! :-)

-melissa

Rachel said...

Good luck to you! Now you're that much closer to life without braces! Best wishes to a speedy recovery.

Anonymous said...

Good Luck! I hope it all goes well!!!