Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sean's last word


Of course, it wouldn't be fair for me to leave without posting at least one great final picture I took at Dr. Wong's office today. This is Michelle spreading her smile for all to see how nice her new grill is.

I remember when Michelle first had these braces installed in two years ago. I remember her going through anguish when her gums were torn and worn raw from the metal in her mouth, the pain in her teeth after each tightening of the wires in preparation for the surgery, and the apprehension she experienced in the weeks and days leading up to the hospitalization. I remember visiting her in the recovery room after her surgery, watching her recovery over the course of the past year, and now the moment arrived for this ordeal to be over, and for us to move on to the next challenge life throws our way. Glad this is one is finally behind!

I have to thank Dr. Wong and Dr. Asdell for their professional medical and dental skills - they treated Michelle beyond well, and I can't imagine her being in better or safer hands. Anyone living in the South Bend vicinity would be wise to seek their expertise if you are about to go through what Michelle had to go through these last two years.

Well, I'd write more, but I think I'd rather spend the time with Michelle's new smile! It's begging for kissies!

Good luck to all of those facing jaw surgery, and to your loved ones and friends as well.

Sean

2 comments:

cookieyum said...

I havent been on for a while but congratulations on your perfect smile. You look great!

Sean Butcher said...

I had some braces before, for when my teeth were suffering from gaps. I had them for about three years and now I still continue visiting dentists. Murrells Inlet SC, where we live is a big city and I'm just happy that dental care is as easy as one-two-three.